Hi Lucky Ducks!
Today seems like a great day for Pajamas! I hope you are nice and cozy. Just like every day, but especially on a rainy day, it can be nice to snuggle up and read with someone in your family or you can tell the story to your favorite stuffed animal.
Miss Kate shared our feeling song so you can sing it at home. Kate also shared a video that I will post in google classroom.
“I Have Feelings”
(Sung to “Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star”)
I have feelings (point to self)
So do you, (point to others)
Let’s all sing about a few. (open hands out in front)
I am happy, (point to a big smile on your face)
I am sad. (point to a sad frown on your face)
I get scared (hug yourself and shiver)
I get mad. (make a mad face, make fists and stomp your feet)
I am proud of being me, (hands on hips, stand up tall and smile)
That’s a feeling too you see. (open hands out in front)
I have feelings so do you, (point to yourself)
We just sang about a few. (open hands out in front)